A consultation is useful if you’re not sure about the steps you should be taking in order to optimize your website or you have a desire to learn more so you can do things yourself later on.
It consists in 30 minutes or 1-hour call via Skype/Zoom where I will go through the performance issues of your WordPress website and point out the most important things that have to be done, depending on your hosting, plugins, and theme you’re using etc.
Here are some of the reasons you might need a consultation session:
- You’re not sure which cache plugin to set up on your website and which other plugins might be useful depending on your budget and current hosting configuration
- You’re stuck on something and need advice on how to get unstuck
- You’d like a walkthrough of the most important things that need to be done to maximize the speed of your website
- You would like to implement a specific site/setup and would like to know the best configuration of which theme + plugins to use to accomplish your goals
- You would like to learn more about cache plugins, page speed techniques and WordPress in general 😉
Gabriel is fantastic! He did a thorough review of my site, was generous with his time on the phone and delivered a report of the analysis. He is clearly very capable and I will be sure to request to work with him if I have any further requirements.